Friday, March 9, 2012

Hmmmmmm

So i opened this post and have no clue what i want to talk type about?!
haha! Im in a rambling mood..there seems to be a lot going on lately..

My friend Kyra is at the hospital across town as we speak in labor! Eek! She's having her precious little baby girl Eden Ann today..I want to be there bossing around nurses, making sure everything is in order, does she have her delivery gown I gave her ready to put on after? Did she give the nurse her baby book to put her footprints in? The Mama Megan side of me is itching...and yes, most of my friends called me Mama Megan before I was even married..i just can't help it!

I keep thinking about how her life is going to COMPLETLEY change..forever. Its amazing the work God does through us when he blesses us with children. Ive never been tested, pushed, blessed, or loved like I have since I've had Leighton. Cant wait to meet her Kyra!

A while back Erin and I hit up the dollar section at Target and got some silly props to do holiday themed photo shoots for all the girls! So far we have the stuff for St. Patricks Day and Easter, we kinda missed the boat on V-day..o well! Speaking of Easter i REALLY want to make Leightons basket..not like weave the thing, just paint one, put her name on it, etc. I like the idea of her using the same basket every year!! I should probably get started on that...

I REALLY should be editing pictures, but I have no motivation right now...mabye tomorrow?

Were FINALLY almost finished with Leightons room! Yea just 7 months later! haha! If you remember we didn't move into our own home until she was 3 months old..so I had a late start! I had some custom framed pieces made for her room...they should be in soon, ill post pics when its all officially hanging! Mabye by 8 months?

L had her 6 month shots yesterday..10 days shy from 7 months..ha! She did NOT handle it well! She was already tired...and hungry...and she just LOST it. Poor thing.

My dad was here for a couple days!! He lives in California, so we love when he comes in town! He's usually in Fort Worth or Austin for a cow sale...but always drives in to see us! Last time he was here L was 3 months old, and Erin was still pregnant! Big changes dad! haha! He is SERIOUSLY out numbered...twin girls, one who has 2 little girls, and the other (me) has one! I really will TRY for a boy next time dad! :)

I really..and I mean REALLY want to go shopping. I haven't been shopping in i don't know how long! Sure i randomly grab a shirt on the clearance rack..or new socks or something..but I want a day..just me..walking around the mall, or target. or TJ Maxx, or wherever...just getting a few things i REALLY want. Life has seriously changed in my fashion world since I quit my job...selling high end clothing, and dressing up every day was something i seriously took for granted! haha! I got to shop while I worked..which was great! and ooooo how I miss the shopping, and discount! ha! Im not a BIG shopper..Ive never bought tons of stuff..just things i really really love!...ok enough of that sob story..

We will be doing some traveling around Easter..im always so nervous traveling with Leighton. Will she sleep ok in the pack and play? Will she be happy or fussy with our family? PLUS Taylor wants her to stay the night with his mom one night while we stay at the bed and breakfast...which i am completley FREAKING out about! I totally trust his mom, and a night alone with my husband sounds fantastic....but I haven't left her before, and I'm all torn up over it haha! someone tell me I'm not crazy..that you would be the same way?

Well, gotta go get ready...i see a trip to Abilene Regional delivery ward in my very near future! ( just broke her water! )

1 comment:

  1. omg i would be the same way about leaving hudson over night!! haha he's 14 months and still has never spent a night away from me! hahaha! anxious to hear how it goes for you, maybe it will give me some encouragement haha

    ReplyDelete