Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'll Take That..

Several of the Bloggers I follow have posted some "favorite things" posts in the past day or so, so I thought id join in on the fun!



1. I bought this skirt at Target several weeks ago, right now I'm OBSESSED with all things high-low !! Cant wait for the weather to warm up, and for me to get a little tan, so i can wear it!

2. MY Photography web site...its still not TOTALLY finished, I need a self portrait, who's up for the job??

3. Ive liked these rings from Etsy for awhile...I think I need a T and an L to stack, we can add more sweet initials later :)

4. Ive decided that boyfriend jeans are THE hardest article of clothing to find that fit well...its near impossible. These look promising, although i found them on Pinterest, and of course the link is invalid..just my luck! The search continues!

5. Are these not the prettiest sandals you've ever seen? These need to make it into my closet ASAP.

6.Essie
makes the best nail polish, its always so thick, no need to apply 3 coats! This color is perfect for spring!

7.Leighton has the original Sophie and she loves it, but this one is smaller, has handles, and the perfect textured tethers on the side! PLUS it comes in neon colors AND its vanilla scented instead of that weird rubber smell...i think her 2 month old cousin Hollyn definitely needs it! Bonus? its only $10!

8. Mrs. Meyers clean day dish soap...LOVE this stuff. A. You can get it at Target...score! B. Its all natural C. The lavender scent is amazing!!

9. My sweet husband got me this wallet for Christmas and I'm looooving it. I can fit everything in it, even my lip stick, throw it in the diaper bag and go! Mine is actually more of a camel color..i couldn't find the original link.

2 comments:

  1. i love mrs.myers products!! my absolute fav! have you tried the the dryer sheets?! haha! they are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no i haven't! i started with the handwash..i just told taylor the laundry detergent was the next to use! haha! dryer sheets it is then :)

    ReplyDelete