Saturday, February 11, 2012

6 months too early?!

call me crazy. call me bizarre. i don't care.

i like to think I'm organized, timely, passionate! either way, my little girl will be one in 6 months, and i think its TOTALLY acceptable to start planning her party :) ha!

if you know me this should come as NO surprise, i mean i bought my wedding dress BEFORE taylor asked me to marry him, so this is completely complimentary to my personality haha!

it should also be no surprise that it will be themed. i LOVE a good party theme! even if its just a color theme..ill run with it!

it took me about 5 minutes to decide what i wanted to do for her birthday. its August, its HOT, its a bunch of little children. and i don't want to spend a lot of $ SO we decided to use our neighbors wooden car port, its wooden and super cute, plus it will be super decorated ( of course ) so you won't even be able to tell what it once was :)

the theme? "50's Beach Bash"

cute 50's styled swimsuits, a little soda hop station, red and white fabric to create a cabana tent, little plastic swimming pools painted red and white scattered in the yard. little cat eye sunglasses, big floppy hats, sunblock and sweets party favors..oh I'm just getting started! heres a little photo inspiration..from interest of course..


i think one of these would be perfect for the girl..only i REALLY want to find one in yellow..




glasses...if i could find some for cheap i could do party favors for the girls with them!









a little ice cream soda shop set up like this would be perfect...and these cookies are kind of fun, they need a little tweaking..







well thats all I've got so far, good thing I've got 6 months to get the details all ironed out. :) what do y'all think?!

No comments:

Post a Comment