Monday, October 1, 2012

Girls Night IN

Y'all, I'm REALLY looking forward to this Sunday! Its time for our monthly "Girls Night In" !! Last month we did a "My Favorite Things" Party. THIS month we are doing Craft Night! AH! Im a little to excited! We decided to make a fall themed wreath. Since I'm the only one who doesn't work, and bossing i mean organizing, are in my blood, i took over.

I picked 8 wreaths via Pinterest of course, posted them, and took a vote...it came down to these three..

one


two


three



and the winner was....




And since a simple text telling you what your in charge of bringing won't do I had to create something. typical. haha. So you can see every girl coming brings her OWN wreath form, then the supply she is asked. We put all the supplies together and create! and drink wine...thats a given :) I really like how it worked out, it costs less this way, and its more fun!! Ill be sure to post the pictures of the "during and after"

Hope you have a GREAT week....can you believe its ALREADY October?!

1 comment:

  1. Cute! I did this with a group of friends a year (or two?) ago at Christmas and it was so fun. I need to organize another!

    ReplyDelete