Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Crazy 8 Love

Well I've been MIA! Sorry! No excuses..just the usual. Busy. Mom. Wife. 14 month old. Photo shoots. Etc.

I HAVE discovered a new obsession though! Leighton is finally at an age where its fun to dress her up. I have been taking advantage of this new season in life...FULLY. But we all know, kids clothes can be expensive, some of its a little out of control. And if your child is anything like mine you find yourself at the end of the day saying "UGH, I hope that comes out!" So sometimes the $40 shirt is just plain...well, stupid! Have no fear moms, Crazy 8 is here! Cute clothes, great prices, ALWAYS having a sale, and just $5 shipping all the time. Dream come true. Heres some of my favs I found while scouring the site this morning...please excuse the sloppy collage, L's morning nap is getting shorter and shorter, and my time frame to complete this was like 10 minutes ago. Im skipping make up application to post this, feel blessed.



PRETTY sure we need that headband is every color.

Those white boots (while totally impractical) are pretty much the cutest thing ever.
The black moto boots speak for themselves.

I have a problem with jammies. I love them way to much, and who wouldn't love a girl in santa jammies?!?!

Polka dot, fair isle, and floral leggings. Done, done and done!

I love all of these sweater dresses and the flannel dress would be so precious with those moto boots! eek!

We have to have that fair isle wrap jacket with the horses. Its kind of amazing. The pink toggle jacket is very sweet. And are you kidding me with that fur vest?!?!

This is just the tip of the ice burg, go see for yourself! PS if you have a boy the stuff is JUST as cute. Trust me i looked, while day dreaming of a little man in cuffed jeans and suspenders...sigh.

1 comment:

  1. Going to check this out now...SO CUTE! Baby leggings are my latest obsession.

    ReplyDelete