Sunday, September 16, 2012

..Just talking!



Its Sunday..Leighton is napping, Taylor is next door finishing up the TV console he is building, and Im sitting here in sweats bored. Theres like 400 things I could talk about, 3 photo shoots I could be editing, a bathroom I could be cleaning..you know..the "stuff" that needs to get done. Only thing is i have no desire what so ever to do any of them...so I will waste some time rambling on here!

Ive been in such a decorating mood lately, its all I want to do! Endless amounts of cash would sure help, or just a couple extra $ :)
My girl is such a toddler lately..her personality is peeking through and boy does she know what she wants..likes..doesnt want..what makes her laugh..every day is new with her now! SO much fun!
I have had 6 pumpkin spice latees in the past 4 days...im not proud of this.
Im the complete opposite of a hoarder, i want to sell/donate/throw away everything all the time. Erin and I just finished our consignment lists for Dittos For Kiddos and I have almost $600 worth of items in there..thats insannnnne to me. I came home and thought hmmmmm, what ELSE can i add? Psycho..
Sometimes I feel like I forget where I am in life, like I'm a married 26 year old stay at home mom of a one year old little girl. Not a 21 year old with $ and free time..
I had some amazing friends. Every single one of them is different. But there are for the most part to "groups" of friends...like my married mom friends..who are all my age. These friends don't like here....they all live in other cities..boo. OR they work full time. Then I have my younger friends, who are in the 21-24 year old range. Some are married, single, dating, etc. Some work, go to school or both. THESE friends all live near me, and I see them all the time. Sometimes its with these friends I forget my age haha. They are always on the go, having fun, living life, and sometimes I need a good reminder that I, am no longer "on the go". Theres nothing wrong with that, Im just in a different place, that they, someday will be as well.
Taylor and I saw a girl (12ish) at the mall with her family today, wearing denim shorts so small they might as well have been underwear, with a short short shirt. Um, no. I told Taylor I hope Leighton is always SO in tune with fashion, that that kind of thing just never appeals to her. Because lets be honest, if it does, she's never leaving the house! ....kidding....kind of.
We ALSO saw a guy wearing linen cut off american flag shorts that were as tight as volleyball shorts with a white button up tucked in and dress shoes....most bizarre fashion day at the mall ever!
Im working on a elephant art piece for the living room..ill post it when I'm finished! HOPEFULLY tomorrow..
Its official, Leighton loves the Michael Buble C-mas CD..like mother like daughter.
I made sugar cookies last night and ate 8 of them...gag.
Yesterday I said to Taylor, "Everyone in this family needs new shoes!" and instantly felt like a 40 year old mom..
I went to Starbucks, Target, and ROSS with JUST Erin and Shayne yesterday during baby naps..it was so refreshing. It was a glimpse of what fun L and I will be having sooner than I can imagine, sure we will be dragging little Baby Boston ( our un-concieved son )with us but still fun!

well....i should probably go be productive...thanks for sticking around while unloaded on you :)

1 comment:

  1. I felt the exact same way today! example .. the laundry needs to move from the washer to dryer. but here I am reading blogs! ha. such a lazy sunday for me.

    Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete