Monday, July 16, 2012

New favorite!

While browsing the motherload of all things ill never make, or eat, or visit...yes Pinterest..I ran across this site..and it IS something I will put to use! The tag said "great place to find cheap dresses" What it DIDNT say is "Great place to find dresses, skirts, tops, jackets, and accessories for under $50" Seriously 80% of the stuff is under $50..my kinda store, seeing as at some point some baby food or what not will be smattered all over it by the end of the day!



I could have gone into serious collage overload here..there are SO many cute things! But i shook myself out of it and narrowed it down to my favorites, and only numbered my top 6, I know none wants to hear my go on and on... ;)

{1} Leopard. Cardigan. Enough? I love that its not LEOPARD leopard? Does that even make sense? I want it, I need it...

{2} I searched everywhereeeeee for fold over zipper wedge boots JUST like this last year and couldn't find any that #1 Didn't look cheap, #2 Weren't $200...these look great and are under $50...winner winner!

{3} This chevron dress has always dreamed of living in my closet...traveling to weddings, showers of all sorts, church....it would be a wonderful life.

{4} OMG. Do these not look exactly like Frye boots? Only they won't cost me my right leg..these too are $50!! Kinda freakin out...

{5} I want to put on the wrap cardi, some leggings and those ^ awesome frye-esque boots and drink some hot chocolate and wrap Christmas gifts...who's with me? Anyone?

{6} Love love love love love this maxi skirt. It is so stinking cute! White tank, some earings, sandals. Done. Please make your way into my arms!!


Y'all...go check out this site! I know your going to love it as much as me!! (PS they cary bags to! eek! )

oh and if someone can shoot me a message and tell me how in the WORLD to make my pics bigger id greatly appreciate it...ive tried everything!

1 comment:

  1. cute! and i'll send you an email on how to enlarge your pictures. it might get a little wordy here.

    ReplyDelete