Monday, July 9, 2012

I wish I may, I wish I might!

I apologize for how sloppy this post is...i literally threw this together in like 10 minutes, trying to finish before the girl wakes from her morning nap! you know how it is!

I have had so many friends and family ask me what Leighton wants for her birthday and I hadn't even begun to think about it! SO I told them I would throw a list together and put it in my blog! So here ya go!


{1} SHOES! My child has NO shoes! Seriously...im not kidding. She's walking now, so we are in desperate need! These are the training shoes, they squeak ( so annoying i know ) BUT the sqeeks are removable, so when she's up and running I promise I will take them out! HA! You can find them here OR for all my Abilene peeps you can get them at Buckethead kids! She's a size 5! They are really fun, the bows are removable, and you can buy all kinds so they can match outfits, holidays etc! I really want the close toed ones, but those brown sandals are so cute to!

{2} These are both TOMS. The little burlap cordones are so stinkin cute! And every girl needs a silver glitter pair! These will be great for fall to!!!

{3} Whoever buys me Leighton this new bag wins the prize of best present ever and gets a kiss from the b-day girl, and me to, if you want one..which might be weird? I have been staring at this bag for FOREVER and we need need need it! We would love it in the cream leather with orange straps and monogram. I think those colors work best for all seasons! In case you didn't know L's full name is Leighton Erin Gibbs ( for monogramming purposes ;)

{4} STILL loving this mini back pack! This is an ETSY find, but you can pretty much get them anywhere! It would be really fun in turquoise with pink lettering...just an idea!


ALL THE TOYS BELOW ARE FROM TARGET....

{5} Little girls=baby dolls. Unless your me and then you want some new soccer t-shirts and a baseball bat? But Leighton is normal, and loves baby dolls! So this will always be a safe bet!

{6} This drum set is our #1 toy want! She has an empty coffee container she bangs on like a drum and she lovvvvves music so all the goodies inside will be great! We will have so much fun with this toy i just know it! Daddy, I'm sure will want to throw it out the door. :)

{7} This shape sorter is to cute. AND its an elephant, I think I could probably stop there. But in all seriousness we need a shape sorter, and this one is the one we want!

{8} I know I'm not alone here in saying i had one of these as a kid! Nostalgia alone should be a good enough reason don't you think? Well this one has been modernized at least, theres a push or pull option, and many more sounds that come with this new age version!!

{9} I love this little music player, and for my dancing machine baby its a perfect match! I can just see her bee-bopping through the mall listening to it. So cute!

{10} Leighton loves the picture magnets on our fridge, butt since she's little miss distructo, she can't play with them anymore. Her cousins had one like this when they were little and they loved it. It will be a good way to learn the letters, and sounds they make, and will keep her off of my legs while I'm cooking.

CLOTHES!

In the Gibbs household, clothes, are always accepted!! We love some retail therapy, and nothing makes me more excited than sweet clothes on my little girl! I will say we are NOT the fur-fru type girls you all thought we were. We like soft, easy things! L is in size 12-18 months! To be on the safe side I would lean towards the 18 month pieces, and fall clothes would be amazing! We are on dress OVERLOAD in this house!! We also like small bows and flowers for our headbands, L's forehead is very small ( a blessing later in life! ) so the big bows just look crazy!

{11} & {12} Both of these pieces are from Nordstroms. They are really just a example of what I like! Although if someone snags that Splendid pink stripe outfit you can have a kiss to! ha!

Hope this helps all of you who have been asking! Of course gifts are NEVER necessary! We just hope you can all join us in celebrating her precious little life in August! LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment