Monday, June 11, 2012

Its a crazy life

We've been busy busy people around here! Let me tell you, I am FAR more exhausted with an almost 10 month old than I ever was with a newborn! Maybe its just my kid, but Lord she is into everything, all over the place, allll theeee timeee! I LOVE IT! She is so determined to do everything, theres no "waiting period" for this kid, she realizes she can do something, and theres no testing her new skill, or working on it for weeks on end, she just DOES it. Athletic? yes..thank goodness! HA! Right now were standing, all day long she stands. She can stand and squat down to grab something and right back up she goes. She tries to take steps and gets so excited she falls. I think she already knows walking is next...i won't give it to long, we will have a walker soon, I'm fairly confident in that!

Heres a random picture dump of everything we've been up to!

Grandpa bought the girls matching dresses, they are the cutest together. Shayne bossing, Leighton hitting, Hollyn wondering why were doing this to her...oh cousin love, its such a blessing :)









That last one kills me. All with little sour faces. So funny

Ive noticed that I haven't been very good about documenting Leightons life through pictures unless its a monthly photo shoot, so I've been snapping away at random times of the day now. And she's just so cute why not?



reading books....



standing....



sumo?

Taylor and I went to a wedding this past weekend, its our second one in 2 months, tis wedding season! My mom watched Leighton for us, she really is the best! It was a lot of fun, I lost an earring if that gives you a little insight :/



1 comment: