Thursday, June 21, 2012

I need HELP friends!

SO, I'm asking for a little help with the outfits for Leightons FIRST birthday, and yes, i said "outfits". I am a party planning freeeeak. I don't know why, but simple will just never do! If you know me at all, i mean even in the slightest, you know this is my element. So of course L will be having an over the top 50's theme swim party. Only there will be no real pool, just 5 plastic pools in the yard for all the tiny babies coming haha. How cute will that be...like little ducks. :)

Ok getting off topic, I have been searching and searching and now i have TOO MANY options. I want Leighton to have a swimsuit, and present opening/playing outfit. Cake (or sugar free banana muffins? haha ) will be eaten naked, my messy girl.

So I need your opinion on what to do here! I have three swim options, and two playing options. Some are cheaper than others, but I'm not SUPER concerned with that at the moment....ask me in 3 weeks when Taylor locks me away for ordering to many things ;)

Swim #1...this is a custom bubble swim suit with her initials monogrammed on the front..i would get this mint blue with red letters..




Swim #2...this is a Penelope Mack swimsuit from Dillards..its cream with gold flecks, I'm thinking a red and mint headband/bow and little red sandals or something...



Swim #3...this really is a terrible picture, but it wouldn't let me steal the others ;) its a red white and blue gingham Mud Pie...




ok..so which of those?!


Onto the play/present outfit.

Option #1..We actually already have this, her aunt and uncle got it for her baby shower, its also by Mud Pie and this picture doesn't do it justice either..the back is open with a big black bow...



Option #2..this is another Etsy find..a cute little bubble romper..she can also make it in black and white which i think i prefer to the pink...not for sure tho!









ok..there it is...my craziness all laid out for everyone to see! HA! now don't leave me hanging, i need some advice!!!



ok...someone needs to ban me from the internet! i found 2 more swim ideas..here they are..





i mean cherries and gingham?! ah!
and the other is navy...it looks black here



5 comments:

  1. I think the either the second or very last swimsuits are the cutest. As for the play/presents outfit I think the 1st one is the best. Planning a first birthday is so much fun, except I'm doing mine for a my baby boy instead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first suit! :) And the outfit that she already has looks the most 'festive' to me! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! The first suit was the clear winner on my Facebook page and the playsuit was unanimous! so yay! thanks for helping me decide!

    Katie before you know it you will be planning miss Jaqs party! eek!

    Kaycee i so long to play a boy party! hopefully someday soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. first & last suits are my favorite! what a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kristina..will you be available to make the invites?! I've been meaning to email you! its the 18th of august, so i will need them mid july! :)

      Delete