Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers Day Fun!

THIS was my very first mothers day, weird to think i will celebrate this day every year from here on out!

Taylor and little miss got me a cover for my kindle! Sadly, he bought it for the kindle touch, and i just have the e-reader. But hey its the thought that counts haha!

It was a busy busy day! We went on a long morning walk.




I had a last minute photo shoot booked that morning so I was busy with that until 12! Then at 2 we went to Shaynes dance recital, which let me tell you, was a fiasco!







It was so cute watching her and all her little friends up there shaking their little tutus with absolutely NO clue what they were doing! It was the stinkin' cutest thing! I can't WAIT to watch L up there some day! But NOONE had more fun than Leighton..the lights went off, the music came on, and my child lost her mind! She was flailing, dancing, screammmmming with joy, clapping her hands. It was precious and exhausting all at once! HA! By the end of the 2 hours i felt like she ripped out half my hair, had drool all over my, bruising on my stomach and legs from her feet jumping and digging in me...but it was all worth it to see her have so much fun! She was for sure the show within the show haha!



Sweet Shayne in one of her costumes. This girl has had my heart from the minute we met! I just love her so much sometimes she feels like my own. I LOVE watching you grow shayney-boo! -someday that will embarrass you, but i don't care :)





Then we went to dinner with my moms side of the family, and by the end we were all BEAT! ( No pictures sorry )


I will cherish my first mothers day forever. It will NEVER be like this again. Just in awe of the love I'm surrounded with daily. Thank you Lord :)

No comments:

Post a Comment