Thursday, May 10, 2012

E is for "ETSY"


A fried of mine pinned that cute little bow on Pinterest, when i went to find it on Etsy things got a little out of control and I just couldn't stop looking! Etsy really is just awesome...heres some of the favs i found tonight!

{ anyone else notice the obsession with all things monogrammed? }






{1} I really have been wanting a personalized address stamp for awhile! This lady has SO many cute designs these were just two of my favs!

{2} These would be the cutest hostess gifts! They come in other colors too! Who doesn't like a bag to cary their wine around in?!

{3} Ive been looking for a kindle case since I got one for Christmas! They were all so "guyish" These are really fun..i really like the pocket on the back for the notebook and pen! Again, lots of other prints available.

{4} I hate tacky coasters. I wouldn't be embarrassed busting these out! They're from letterpress, and i love all the ones on this site. These little sweater print ones would be cute for coffee mugs and hot chocolate in the winter! :)

{5} This tray is beyond cute! I think theres like 100 print options and font choices on this girls page! ENDLESS options!

{6} Im loving all the aztec prints out right now. Its a nice break from the chevron that I've been obsessed with. - note the chevron stamp print haha - this fold over clutch is so fun. It would be great for all the weddings i have coming up! ( ps...it also comes in chevron ;)

{7} I want a giant tote bag to just throw all of our stuff in and go this summer! Great to just toss towels, snacks, drinks etc in to go to the pool etc! And hey, while were at it, why NOT get it monogrammed right?! As Reece Witherspoon would say "if it doesn't move, monogram it" I think we would be good friends :)

{8} I have an obsession with all things elephants. If it has an elephant, theres about a 90% chance I'm coming home with it. I love gold, so this pink and gold charm bracelet belongs with me...dont ya think?

{9} This is the bow my friend pinned. Its so stinkin sweet I can't handle it! Theres a navy and red one, fourth of July? Yes I think so too!!





2 comments:

  1. I got an address stamp & it's so great! Much better than having to print of stickers for invitations, thank-you's, etc.! You should definitely get one :)

    Love those totes! SO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for featuring The Jill Clutch aztec fold over! Such a cute blog :)

    -tascha.

    ReplyDelete