Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Mr. Tax Man..

So our original plans with our income tax this year was to put it all towards future bills, and to pay off what we owe for Leighton. Which was fine with me, no complaints. THEN yesterday Taylor told me he was going to give me a little spending $ to get some things i wanted! I got really excited and started talking about a new Swiffer and vacuum cleaner, he quickly cut me off and said it was for FUN things.

See being on the "stay at home" mom budget doesn't leave me with a lot of shopping money, which is something all too new to this previous shopacholic, target..mall..hobby lobby..frequent visitor. I mean my last job was managing BCBGmaxazria, quite a difference from my current position!

So when he said that i got even MORE excited, and then all i could think about was what i was going to buy Leighton haha! I did think of one thing I'm going to get! RED JEANS! Target has some realllllly cute ones, they are only $22 which i think is pretty great! I may even get a cobalt blue pair too :) I could find the Target ones online, so heres a little red jean inspiration...



Im sure i will be able to come up with some other goodies ill need..im almost positive :)


This is something Leighton needs, not just wants, and since we have our table in our house now i like this option so much more. I can easily take it off and put it in the closet when she's done eating, and it can travel with us. love it.


Not sure if i will get this brand, I can get the Chicco one at Kids Village, so I might just go that route! PLUS while I'm in there i can snag her one of these babies..


THIS my friends is the best invention since Sophie the Giraffe..if you don't know who Sophie is your living on another planet, with no connection to the outside world. Its called Chew Beads, they were on the Today show, and they sell them at kids village, its supposed to be a necklace I wear that Leighton can chew on...as fun as that sounds i will not be sporting it, Leighton can just man handle it all on her own. My kid puts EVERYTHING in her mouth, she is a teething maniac! So this will be a dream come true for her..its the perfect size ,perfect texture, and pretty cute too :)


Hey...its only tuesday and I've got BOTH my posts in! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment