Monday, December 12, 2011

Ch-ch-ch-changes

ALOT has changed since my last blog. Its been about a month! I promise I will TRY to be better :)


1. we've MOVED! woohoo! We are finally in our home. Our little two bedroom, slice of heaven and we couldn't be happier!

2. Leighton will be 4 months old in 6 days! I feel like its a little silly to do her 3 month post when we totally missed it...so heres a little summary of her month if I can think back that far! ha!

Is starting to drool...alot!
Loves talking to her Daddy...a little jealous..but thats ok :)
Is getting better at sitting up..with help of course
I think she weighed like 13 LBS or something close to that.
Went through a serious growth spurt I though would drive me mad.
Exclusively wearing 6 months clothes. She's healthy :)

Im sure there was more but these months fly by I tell you!

3. Our daily routine has changed a little. She takes 3, 2 hour naps a day, and now stays awake from 4-7. Sometimes she needs a little cat nap in there...were working on it.

4. We've made two trips our of town...one to Austin for Thanksgiving and one to Dallas for her great-grandads 80th birthday party. She did great during both trips. Slept the ENTIRE way in the car. She's awesome.

5. My photography website is up!! http://www.wix.com/megandianew/mdgphotography
Check it out! It still needs a little work..the "about me" section isn't done..its always seems a little weird to me to write about myself...

6. We got our Moby back! ( Our maltese ) we actually just got him yesterday. I was worried about Leighton showing an allergy to him..not so far so good! She can't keep her eyes off him..she frowned a little when he licked her face...and then she cracked up haha.

7. Were eating food! Just one for now...avacados. She LOVED it. Yesterday was her first taste and she wanted to eat it ALL! Were going to take food slowly though..so avocados this week, and I'm thinking butternut squash next week! I don't want to give her to many "sweet" foods and her only want to eat those, so were saving the fun things like bananas and sweet potato for last...such a mean mommy. Im pretty sure I'm getting the nook for Christmas, so Im waiting to buy some baby food books until I get it..that and the baby bullet! :) :)


Im sure there is SO much I'm forgetting. Life has just been so sweet lately. Our home is so full of love, and it can only get better! I look forward to every day with this little girl and my sweet husband. OH and our dog..i feel like I'm going to forget him all the time! haha! poor Moby.

Christmas is upon us! I have 4 people left on my list! If you know me AT ALL you know i LIVE for this time of year. Our Christmas tree is up..most of the gifts are wrapped underneath it, stockings are hung, burlap garland is made ( thank you pintrest ) burlap tree skirt is on the books to be finished this week. Morning coffee is had in snowmen coffee mugs. The rotation of Christmas pajamas has begun for Leighton and myself. And her week of Christmas outfits will begin soon also! I just love it all :)

Be on the look out for:

Blog on the house...pictures of our new little place :)
Blog on 4 months...pictures of the little lady at 4 months old..you can be sure it will be Christmas themed haha!



No comments:

Post a Comment