Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Blah Blah Blah



You know those days where you just have 900 different thoughts in your head, and none of it really goes together to form one singular thought...its just a bunch of STUFF. Sometimes being a stay at home mom has its disadvantages. Theres no one to unload on. I mean Leighton is a fabulous listener, but its just not the same :)

Last night I actually said to Taylor "Lets have another baby, this one is getting to old" and then I woke up this morning and reminded myself that sometimes I should keep my thoughts in my head haha. Funny part, his only problem with the idea was that he didn't want me to have to be pregnant for 9 months again..hmm. I won't think to much into that haha.

I lost my camera card, somewhere between printing pictures at the store, and making it through the front door. Its gone. Thank goodness I had just uploaded all the pictures on it onto my computer, but still...now I have to buy another. Blah.

On Sunday my husband will be 27. What an oldie. I still love him though :) The day after that Leighton turns 4 months old, I swear we just got back from the hospital. 5 days later is Christmas. LOVE it. January 13th Taylor and I will have been together for 11 years! Shut the front door I know...thats insane! Thats longer than most people stay married these day..which is sad. February 6th will be our 3 year wedding anniversary. So much celebrating, so little time :)

I really want a lot of things for Christmas, normally I have NO clue what I want...but this year, and I blame it on sitting at home looking online, there are several goodies on my wish list :) I want the Michael Kors iPhone wristlet, a cute maxi skirt, some boot socks, the Nook E-reader, a cute cover for it :), a shark steam mop, a keurig coffee maker, a new vacuum, to be forever tan without having to actually tan (HA), a brown watch, a new wedding band, some lenses for my camera, some jeans for this post-baby body. See, i told you, lots of things. We will see what santa leaves me under the tree :)

I really should work out. I used to have a pretty good body, but 9 weeks of bed rest will take its tole on you! I need to whip this business into shape! Mabye ill do P-90X.....maybe.

My child is awesome. I have a feeling 4 months is going to be a dream month. Sleeping through the night again, taking all her naps, being a good girl while running errands, laughing, eating food, rolling over, she's just awesome all around.

My husband loves the word awesome. He uses it all the time, usually in reference to himself, you would have to know him to understand. He's just sooooo special.

Ill stop rambling now, I do feel better getting that all out. Oh theres lots more, but I don't want to give you megan-junk-overload haha! Thanks for stopping by and listening reading! :)

1 comment:

  1. Ok...so
    Shark steam mop-YES! I love mine, if you wet the pad first it works much better. And no chemicals, that's the best!

    Keurig,-if you get one you can bring me a cup every morning. Only a 3 hour drive. No big deal.

    Forever tan-welcome to Abbie's life...lucky! I've given up, except for my Jergen's natural glow. Not the same.

    Post baby body jeans-Well if you're going to be having another baby since yours is too old, you might as well wait :)

    ReplyDelete