Thursday, November 3, 2011

Halloween, House, and Health

SO...its been awhile! Life has been a little "busy" Lots of work, taking care of a 2 1/2 month old, trying to spend some time with an always working husband..but I made it back! ...today anyway! :)


It was this little girls first Halloween. This was actually her "day before halloween" outfit. We didn't do anything on actual halloween. Reasons?
1. Daddy hates halloween, he was always sick as a kid on halloween so he has a personal grudge ha.
2. She's too little, I mean really, she isn't going to remember it.
3. I didn't want to get stuck with all the candy! I deff don't need all that sugar !

She did wear a little ladybug onesie with a hat that had antennas to her babysitters house, but I forgot to take a picture...yes i know, I'm on top of things! :)


GOOD news! Our house is alllllmost done. SO excited! Were hoping to be moving next week sometime...fingers crossed! I can't wait to set up Leighton's room! Her bedding, curtains, dresser, lamp, all of it has just been sitting in storage since her shower, its going to be like getting gifts all over again when I open it up! ha! Im hoping she adjusts to our new digs quickly...her sleeping and staying with her sitter Tiffany went seamlessly, so heres to hoping its the same with this new place! Taylor gave me a little "re-decorating" budget. Most of our decorations from our old house were reds, oranges, very much fall colors. This time I want to do a cleaner look, more whites, creams, apple green...we will see how it turns out! Pretty soon after we move in it will be time to bust out the Christmas decor! (ill blog later about my burlap Christmas! Ah! ) Wahoo! I can't wait!! :)

So thanks to a fellow blooger/facebook friend/babywise mommy I've come across lots of healthy things for my little girl. You know before I had Leighton, I wasn't an all-natural health type person at all. And i ALWAYS said "just because you become a mom doesn't mean you have to change, or the way you think has to change" BOY was I wrong. Theres something about becoming a mother that just makes you look at everything differently...everrrryythingggg.

I have always been sick. My entire life, its always something. Asthma as a child, tonsils removed in middle school, in and out of the hospital for SO many things its hard to even remember them all, being diagnosed with Barretts Esopohagous in high school, then Chrones disease ( which praise God I have been healed of ) its been a roller coaster of sickness. I desperately want something different for Leighton. Its been nice to follow Ambers blog , and be able to reach out to her for suggestions, as well as doing some research of my own. So on my next blog Im going to share what I've learned, for all the new moms I know, who never thought they would "think" that way!! Im excited about a healthier lifestyle, for myself and my little girl :)

4 comments:

  1. so i totally put ambers blog link on here, and its not showing up. Im so bad at this blog thing haha! someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i appreciate the shout out! and thanks for the invite link!!! and i love how you worded that...it is so true...have a kid really does make you "think" different...or at least for me it did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok well i must have done something wrong, i meant to put a link to your blog in my blog, but it didn't show! haha ooooooo megan

    ReplyDelete
  4. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness i am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB  has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967,  drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He send me his herbnal medicines through Courier servcie and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like__Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma  Infectious mononucleosis.
    Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,
    Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete