Friday, September 16, 2011

Introductions

Here goes nothing! This is my first attempt at blogging. Yes i realize my blog isn't fancy, but I'm working on it! Any tips from all your "pro" bloggers wouldn't be greatly appreciated! This is just an introductory post, i'll get into the deep stuff when I have this thing all figured out. If you don't know me, which you probably should, you ARE reading my blog, my name is Megan...i'm married to an amazing man, his name is Taylor, and exactly 4 weeks ago today I brought a beautiful baby girl into the world named Leighton !! She's the most amazing blessing to our lives and just 4 weeks into this new adventure I can't imagine life any other way! For now an update on where we are right NOW. The lovely little house were planning on moving into is currently being renovated, so as of now we are staying with Taylor's dad and step mom. It has been such a blessing to have family around in these early weeks of Leighton's life, but we sure are ready to be settled in our own home. I think I'm just anxious to get Leighton's room decorated and to hang all my clothes up in my closet...it really is the little things haha. My pregnancy was a little rough and I spent 8 weeks on bed rest before I delivered Leighton 3 weeks early. So I've been out of work for 12 weeks so far. I have 4 more weeks to stay at home, and then its back to work. Im dreading it. But I know God will guide me through the whole process and that makes everything OK. Well my little toot sounds like she's waking up from her nap...so thats the end of this post! Next Post: My birth story :)

1 comment:

  1. Yayyyy!!! So glad you're part of the mommy-blogger world :)

    ReplyDelete